11.02.2015

Transport list from Dossin Kazern

Both pages can be clicked to view in new window and larger



I do not know who composed this document. It provides name, first name, maiden name or spouse, date of birth, the transport number and the individual number for that transport. Spouses are noted under their husband's name but refers to their maiden name for transport number.

I received the list with the names of Eisik and Sura and their children highlighted.

I let my eyes browse to the list these silent names give resonance to entire families, children and elders, birth dates raging from 1800's to late 1930's. Then on the second page I recognized some other names that I've seen before; "Frieda", Ryvka" Pasternak. Indeed I've seen these names in the little black notebook ;


So here we can identify
notebook => printed paper
"pasternak Vrieda" => "Pasternak Frida :zie KLEIN"
"pasternak refka snoetsi" => "Pasternak, Ryvka : zie SMUTZ Ryvka"

I think that Frieda and Ryvka where relatives to Sura. Maybe sisters ? For this the rest of the pages of the Dossin documents could reveal dates of birth and at least identify the generation to which Frieda and Ryvka belong to.

Names, and more names.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire